Search This Blog

01 February 2013

Weekend Homework

Since all children have their homework set up for the weekend I want to remind them of the following:


  • Read during your 3-day weekend
  • Write your 2.5 pages (Try something different if you dare!)
  • Practice your math facts!  Remember that if you're stuck on a speedway level that is what you should be practicing.
  • Go out and play in the snow!!  Build a snowman, ski, snowboard, make a snow angel...have some fun, you do live in Michigan!
One final thought--February 1 means we have a new genre focus at school.  We will be learning about tall tales and myths or legends.  Get a head start on research, boys and girls, it might hh..ee..ll..pp!!  :)


For a $50 bonus (or a snack coupon), name the Tall Tale depicted above.  Leave your comment on this posting!  In your comment, let me know if you want the snack ticket or the $50.

12 comments:

Christie said...

Paul Bunyan and the Blue ox in myth he dug the Grand Canyon.
Mia and I would like $50 dollars instead of a snack coupon.

Anonymous said...

This is a picture of the popular legend Paul Bunyan. It is of Paul and his big Blue Ox. I would prefer the $50 bonus.

-Laine

Anonymous said...

Paul Bunyan
-Cate

Staci said...

It is Paul Bunyan

-Ashlyn

Staci said...

I would like a $50 bonus

Anonymous said...

Paul Bunyan. -PAUL

jackson hagood said...

It's Paul Bunyen. I've read the book.

jackson said...

It's Paul Bunyen. I've read the book.




(P.S. I'd like the money)

Anonymous said...

This picture is from Paul Bunyon and Babe the Big Blue Ox.

I would like the $50 bonus please.

Ava

Unknown said...

It is Paul Bunyan and his Blue ox.

Unknown said...

P.S. Jack would like the 50 bucks please

Anonymous said...

It is Paul Bunyan and Babe the blue ox.

Kyle

I would like the $50 bonus.