Search This Blog

16 March 2013

Random Acts of Kindness

Students submitted many notes on Random Acts of Kindness these past few weeks!  The following were discussed within the last two weeks:

  • I did sticky notes of inspiration
  • I posted a compliment sticky note!
  • Mom told Dad the dishwasher needed to be emptied, so I emptied it secretly all by myself.
  • I took the garbage in (First time in six months)
  • I watered my neighbor's plants.
  • I got my mom a baby rag for my sister.
  • I bought a pencil from the pencil machine and put it on top of the dispenser for the next kid to see it.
  • I held the door for lots of old people and everyone else.
  • I helped a second grader get a coat out of his locker.
  • I put sticky notes in stores where people could find them.  Examples include, "You are fantastic, be happy, dream big."  I also put 3 pennies on Sandy the plastic horse [at Meijer].
  • I got the mail for my mom.
  • I helped take care of my great-grandpa.  I washed dishes, made his bed, and gave him medicine.
  • My mom helped someone push a cart.  I picked up trash from the ground.
  • I let two other people that I didn't know sit with me on the bus because I knew there was nowhere else [for them] to sit.
  • I stopped a line of kids on the snow hill that wasn't letting a kid get out.
  • I helped a kid who got hurt when I was in the hallway yesterday.  I told his teacher and his mother.
  • At my Boy Scout campout I helped get wood for a fire when I didn't need to.  I  also washed someone else's dishes for them.
  • I put out inspirational sticky notes with quotes on them about life.

No comments: