Search This Blog

12 November 2012

Today I'm thankful for...

5 Reasons I'm thankful for my family:

  • So I can have fun with them! (Kyle)
  • They keep me safe. (Roni)
  • They help me do homework. (Leah)
  • You can have family game night. (Lilly)
  • They know how to stop fights. (Parker)
  • I am thankful for them because they gave me a brother to wrestle with. (Dorien)


5 Reasons I'm thankful for fall:

  • My mom's birthday. (Ava)
  • We can jump in the leaves. (Brayden)
  • Halloween! (Laine K.)
  • Poison ivy dies!  Nobody likes it-it's gone! (Maddy)
  • Football/hockey season.(Danny)
  • You can rake leaves for money! (George)
  • I'm thankful for fall because it's Thanksgiving and you can see your family. (Lainee R)
  • I'm thankful for fall because I love to see the change in life and this gives me time to see the changes and it helps me with changes.  (Zoe)


5 Reasons I'm thankful for weekends:

  • You don't have to ride the bus as much. (Parker)
  • I'm thankful for weekends because you can eat as much as you want. (Dorien)
  • On the weekends I plan out things. (Ava)
  • I can watch the Lions play and I like the Lions. (Tucker)
  • I'm thankful because you have a lot more time to sleep. (Kenny)
  • I get to go on bike rides with my dad. (Jackson)
  • You can play on your wii if you have one. (Jack)
  • Dad makes breakfast. (Cate)
  • I don't have to shower. (Brayden)






No comments: