Search This Blog

04 November 2012

I'm Thankful for my parents because...

Our Morning Message for Friday was to "List 5 reasons why you are thankful for your parents and tell why."  

This is just a sampling of the reasons:

  • I am thankful for my parents because they let us see family a lot.
  • They let me eat lots of candy.
  • Their buckets are fun to fill.  There are so many ways to do it.
  • They give me care and love and affection.
  • They love unconditionally.
  • They are always nice to me when I am sad.
  • They make sure I do the right think and punish me if I don't.
  • They give me kisses and hugs...
  • They take me on vacations
  • They gave me a name.
  • My dad spoils me.
  • They tell Santa what we want.
  • They pick me up when I'm down.
  • They aren't Spartans!
  • Mom proofreads my writing to make sure it's great.
  • They are just plain awesome!
Thanks for being awesome parents!

No comments: