Search This Blog

21 October 2012

Parent Teacher Conferences

Parents-

I have just completed my first round of middle school parent-teacher conferences.  Only one left to go this coming week--a high school Spanish class!

Having sat on the parent side of the table again this fall I was immediately reminded of how absolutely annoyed I am when someone else continues talking through the end of their conference time and into my time.  I only get a few minutes with my daughter's teachers and those minutes count!

For that reason I want to comment and remind all families that I work hard to make sure I start and end all my conferences on time.  Aside from the issue of infringing on the next student's conference time I don't want to delay another teacher's times.  

If you find at the conclusion of your child's time that you would like more time to talk please be sure to let me know me know and I'll be in touch to schedule an additional meeting.

The following conferences take place this Thursday, October 25:

5:00 Sarah
5:20 Cate
5:40 Brayden
6:00 Lainee      
6:20 Roni
6:40 Jackson
7:00 Ashlyn
7:20 Danny
7:40 Tucker

I am excited to meet with families this week and next!  Have a great Monday.

Mrs. Perrien

No comments: