Search This Blog

27 January 2012

Presidential Projects: Assessment


Presidential Projects
Rubric/Reflection

Students will be writing a narrative reflection on their presidential project.  In the narrative students will reflect on the following:
  • Was the research completed on time?  Why?  Did you begin the project at home right away or did you wait until the last minute to get started
  • Were you able to complete the project by yourself or did you receive help from a family member?  If you received help, how much work did you do yourself?
  • Does your project contain all the information found on the research form?
  • What was most difficult for you about this project?  What was the easiest?
  • What are you most proud of about your research project?


Students will be asked to grade themselves after they have completed the narrative reflection.  Grades will be based on the following:

A = My project exceeds my expectations
B=  My project met my expectations
C=  My project didn’t turn out as I’d planned

No comments: