Search This Blog

08 December 2011

Technology Meeting

Parents-

In no way am I an expert in technology! However, I am exposed to a lot of programs and work to integrate common sense ideas into the classroom curriculum.  Therefore, I'm interested in finding out whether or not the Montessori parents would be interested in a technology night where we, as parents, discuss technology--what's available out there and what students are using in school, what choices we make as parents regarding our kids and technology, and answer questions about technology in school.

If you are interested in attending an evening meeting, please email me at croelperrien@westottawa.net or simply comment on this blog posting. The meeting would not take place until after the holiday break.  I am willing to open this up to parents in other classrooms as well!

--Mrs. Perrien

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be interested!
Staci Graham

Jayne said...

I would attend.
Thanks!
~Jayne

The Kruegers said...

This is a great idea Amy. We'd love to attend a meeting like this. Thanks for suggesting it.

Anonymous said...

I would be interested in knowing what you use at school and which web sites it would be worth subscribing to. I'm not sure that you need to give up an evening, a fact sheet would suffice for me.
Thanks
Sharon Iles

Anonymous said...

Its a good idea. I'll be there.
- Rajashree