Search This Blog

21 November 2011

Why I'm Thankful for My Dad

Dads-

Today we spent a bit of time talking about why we are thankful for our dads!  We are 21 days into our thankful project and this was a wonderful day of sharing and talking...about our dads.

Here are just a few.  I'm thankful for my dad because...


  • He prays with me
  • He lets me do my homework whenever I want
  • He cleans the house
  • That he has a family that loves him
  • He buys me clothes so I'm not naked
  • I have someone to jam with!
  • He makes lasagna for my family sometimes (the best in the world, mine you)
  • He makes me clean my room
  • He helped give birth to me
  • He loves me unconditionally
  • He loves me and takes care of me
  • He loves me and would risk anything for me
  • He protects me
  • He cooks for me = no starvation
  • He take me on some of his field trips
  • He spoils me and without that NO ONE (kinda) would be able to.
  • He likes to trick me
  • If he didn't have me he wouldn't have much fun
  • He always loves me and will never give me away
  • He is funny
  • He mows the lawn so the grass is short!
  • He will let me drive the golf cart
  • He tells me right from wrong
  • He wrestles with me and has nerf wars with me
  • He does things that "I" want to do
**Thank Goodness for our dads!


No comments: