Search This Blog

07 November 2011

What are you thankful for this month?

We have been writing "thankful lists" this month.  Enjoy these reasons (just a sampling) for being thankful at home, created today as our morning message!


  • Family to help me and take care of me.
  • Heater and air conditioner
  • Television for staring and amusement
  • Shoes for not getting splinters
  • Bagels
  • Shelter, so I can be protected from dangerous storms
  • Legos, to be creative
  • Moms
  • Fish-fun to watch
  • Family-because without a family I wouldn't be born
  • Heating-because we'd freeze to death
  • Football for fun
  • I am thankful for school because if we didn't have school today we wouldn't be doing this
  • Family-so I'll have someone to fight with and annoy
  • Shelter-so I won't die from living on the side of the read in a cardboard box
  • Family-somebody to annoy
  • iPod-it gives me music when I am down
  • Mom's cooking because it tastes so good

5 comments:

Lee Wardlaw said...

#1 of 101 Ways to Please an Author: List her novel '101 Ways to Bug Your Friends and Enemies' as a favorite classroom book! THANK YOU! Buggably yours, ms. Lee Wardlaw

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for animals for food.

-Tucker

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for food so we can eat and survive.

Tyler

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my parents because:

they get me presents

they feed me so I don't starve

they give me a shelter

to take care of me

give some one to talk to when I am sad 0r mad

Ethan

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my dad because he helps me be creative




Joe