Search This Blog

31 October 2011

Conferences

Conference week is a busy week for everyone!  You, parents, have a lot of places to be and you have to get there in a short amount of time!  Thank you for taking the time to come into school to talk with me about your child's academic gains and strengths.

For the that reason, please make every effort to be on time for your scheduled conference.  Late conferences create a domino effect of many other late conferences.  For that reason, I will start and end all conferences on time.

As you can see from the attached document, I am booked solid during the week's conferences.  If for some reason you can't make your scheduled conference please contact me via email and we will set up a new time for you.  I don't want to miss any conferences!

Thank you again!  I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Amy Perrien

**Remember...field trip on Thursday!  :)

No comments: