Search This Blog

15 September 2011

Volunteer Documents

Parents-

Thanks for coming to parent night, 2011!  :)  Please let me know if you have other questions, or if you weren't able to make it, let me know if you would like to talk about your student.

I'm attaching the five-minute test checker volunteer sheet.  There are two dates open in December, if you would like them, you have access to update the document and then resave within Google Docs. (I think...if I did it correctly!)

I'm also looking for volunteers for the following activities:
  • Helping lead a "making words" lesson in the classroom
  • Helping during workplan--either with research or helping students who are working on their math, language, or geometry work.
  • Taking a turn running the classroom store
Please email me if you are interested in helping in any of these ways and I'll add you with dates and times once volunteering begins.  Thank you!

No comments: