Search This Blog

24 February 2010

Waukazoo Events

Blizzard Beach--Friday, February 26

Students may wear summer clothes, summer gear, and bring their beach towels. Lunch is served "beach style" in the lunchroom Friday (no tables). Please remember: no bathing suits --and--students WILL be going outside for lunchtime and afternoon recess. **PTA is serving ice cream at lunchtime!

Scholastic Book Fair

The Scholastic Book Fair will be going on next week. Students will be offered a day to preview and a second day to shop if interested. Purchasing is up to families, but all students will be going to preview day--it's a great time to peruse books and write down interesting titles. I believe the book fair is open during next week's conference hours.

Conferences

I am looking forward to meeting with you and your child at conferences next week. Please help me by being on time for your conference; I do my best to start and end conferences on time. It is important that I do this so that I don't impact other teachers' times! (Feel free to knock if the conference before yours runs over into your time.) If you will be more than five minutes late for your conference please call me to reschedule, unless you feel that we can cover everything in the remaining 10 minutes. Conferences have been reduced to 15 minutes in length and now begin and end on the quarter-hour.

ZOOlympics Photos

I have added an album to the Photobucket account for the Waukazoo Student Council. Inside that album are pictures from this week's ZOOlympics. Enjoy!

No comments: