Search This Blog

03 May 2009

Celebration of Learning Photos

Hello everyone!

I have put photos taken during our practices into the classroom Photobucket account. Please email me if you have forgotten the login and/or password. I would be happy to add any photos that are emailed to me. (You could also send them into school on a USB drive.)

A big thank you to all our parents for donating or loaning blazers and jackets for the soldiers. I would like to especially thank David's mom, Theda, for her work making the ships and most of the stage props. Thank you, Theda!

One of our parents loaned two navy blue boy's blazers/sports coats for the evening. She was only able to find one at the end of the night last Thursday. If your son or daughter wore home a navy blue blazer (missing a button) please send it back to school. Thank you!

Enjoy Tulip Time this coming week; it should be a fun week!

--Mrs. Perrien

No comments: