Search This Blog

05 March 2009

Logan’s and David’s Writing: What if I Dropped the Family’s Cookie jar?

Logan

If I dropped the family cookie jar it would be scary, because my mom would get me in trouble. My dad would ground me and make me buy a new cookie jar with my own money. I would also have to clean the glass up with a mini broom. It would also be weird because I've never dropped the family cookie jar before. So it would be a new experience for me to drop it.

David

If I dropped the families cookie jar I would look around to see if anyone saw me. My face would be red. I would pick up all the cookies and put it in the trash. I would be sad because I couldn't eat any of the cookies and my tummy would growl L. Finally I would pick up all the jar pieces carefully not to cut my fingers. I would tell my dad so he can fix the jar and I could avoid my mom's tyranny of grounding.

No comments: