Search This Blog

23 February 2009

Conferences this Week & Scholastic Book Fair

I am looking forward to meeting with you and your child at conferences this week. Please help me by being on time for your conference; I do my best to start and end conferences on time. It is important that I do this so that I don't impact other teachers' times! If you will be more than 10 minutes late for your conference please call me to reschedule, unless you feel that we can cover everything in the 10 minutes.

Please don't feel that this conference is the only time we are able to talk about school. If you ever need to talk or have questions please email me or call. We can talk over the phone or set up a time to get together!



SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR
The Scholastic book fair is going on all week at Waukazoo. Students will have the opportunity to preview the sale today and we will return for purchasing on Friday. Students are not obligated to purchase anything; I always remind them that the preview day is a time to preview new books in general. It's a great way to make a library list!

No comments: