Search This Blog

09 October 2008

Friday: October 10, 2008

HOMECOMING

Friday, October 10 is West Ottawa's homecoming game! In honor of homecoming let's try to remember to wear Black and White to show our WO support!

FOOD DRIVE

Students from our class have brought in canned goods and dry cereal for the Child Reach food drive to help restock local food pantries. We have until the 15th to continue to add to the collection. If you are able to help please send in canned goods, dry cereal or pasta; even cleaning supplies. I was able to shop at Family Fare's 10 items for $10 and put together a bag from my daughters.

CONFERENCES

Next week is our fall conference week. Please help me by being on time for your conference; I do start and end conferences on time. It is important that I do this so that I don't impact other teachers' times! If you will be more than 10 minutes late for your conference please call me to reschedule, unless you feel that we can cover everything in the 10 minutes.

Please don't feel that this conferences is the only time we are able to talk about your child and school. If you ever need to talk or have questions please email me or call. We can talk over the phone or set up a time to get together!

REMINDERS

*Popcorn Day tomorrow--$0.25/bag
*There will be no spelling next week due to MEAP testing.

No comments: